My photo
I am loosely liberal, however I don't participate or keep up with any particular party or affiliation. This is mostly due to the fact that I don't even have the right to vote, as I am not a U.S. citizen. I am taking this class to try and understand more about the country I live in, and the values it espouses. Through this, I hope to gain a stance on my own political ideology.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trump'd


What is with Donald Trump lately? This man's ego has completely peaked and has made him so bored that he has taken to irrational ventures -- such as the 2012 presidential campaign. Does that even make sense? Trump's first and only political strategy thus far as been to join the anti-Obama Americans by attacking the current President and his credential standing to be the President. I not sure about the rest of America, but I wouldn't trust a man who builds power and a campaign on the negative aspects of others. Of course, this is what American politics is already, but at least some know how to play the game better than Trump.

Would you vote for Trump in next year's election? I honestly think this insanely rich man think because he can run multimillion-dollar businesses, he can run the country. Although there are great financial aspects to the government, what could he possible do? A pro would be if he could stimulate our economy, but smarter American’s would know that this recession is only a result of other outside governmental issues. I'm not so sure Trump will have the adequate experience and knowledge of law and history to make the most positive decisions for the people. The average American knows little about politics and the process of how American politics works. Donald Trump is above average due to his bank account and business mind, but he probably has the same politic I.Q. has the rest of us.


With the reveal of Obama's birth certificate, what will Donald's next platform be?



1 comment:

  1. In response to All About U.S. Blog, “Trump'd”:

    I too am in shock and awe that Donald Trump would seriously run for president. The thought of having this power-hungry man in the white house makes me want to move across the pond. I think it's unfortunate for Republicans that Donald Trump is making such a spectacle of himself- he's taking away from the real Republican candidates, the ones the party will choose to run for president. Despite early opinion polls favoring him, this excerpt from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart gives a good feel on how Americans should react to these early polls.

    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-april-25-2011/indecision-2012---premature-ecalculation---alternate-universe

    Having said that, I agree with you that a campaign solely based on negative comments about the opponent is a flimsy one, and I really don't even worry that Trump will ever even make it on the ballot.

    ReplyDelete